We are bombarded with tons of biased allegations everyday, it is hard not to be mis-informed. Couple of days ago, President Trump was name-calling Beijing government as a threat to the world. Trump is now more like a tongue-in-cheek talk show host he used to be. Let’s reality check with a few instances with these accusations:
- Edward Snowden has leaded highly classified information about CIA and other secret services of United States of abusing powers; Snowden has just published his memoir Permanent Record on September 17, which instantly has become a best seller; What shall the world do with U.S. government’s criminal activities?
- The torture of Julian Assange of WikiLeaks; Corrupt US & UK “Justice” Conspired Against Julian Assange; “the Great Democracies” has turned into a Police State by the dark powers hijacking democracy.
- A National Disgrace: A Review of the 9/11 Commission Report. A four-year study of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 by civil engineers concluded that fire was not the cause of the collapse of the 47-story building. The study also concluded that “the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.” This finding is consistent with what the owner of the World Trade Center, Silverstein, said on television, that the decision was made “to pull” the building. A grand jury investigation and fire fighters spoke out. But U.S. government remained oblivious to the truth.
- American friends Service Committee presented prisoners’ testimonies of torture in U.S. prison. Evidence of U.S human rights violations.
- The Warran Commission Report on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy is a cover-up: The Murder of a President. During President Kennedy’s term, the Joint Chiefs of Staff were rabid right-wing warmongers who wanted to attack the Soviet Union with hydrogen bombs and conduct a false flag attack on Americans, including shooting down US airliners (the Northwoods Project), in order to build public support for an invasion of Cuba. President Kennedy refused. The Joint Chiefs were also extremely disturbed that Kennedy was working with Krushchev to end the Cold War. The CIA was angry that President Kennedy refused to support their Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. The Bay of Pigs invasion failed, because Kennedy refused to provide US Air Force support. The CIA lost its army of Cuban mercenaries.